Another week in Paradise

Wow - I can't believe it's been a whole week since my last post.  The weekends go by fast for me because I'm usually doing an open house.  As a new real estate agent it is a great way for me to get out in front of active buyers and get a chance to be the one who helps them find their new home.  I didn't get much action this time but I did get a nice visit from A Buyer’s Choice Home Inspection company who brought me snacks :)  That was so nice.

Today I went the Duran Ladies Par 3 again (my second time) and LOVED it again. I met some more people and this time I won 3rd place gross with a 37  so golf only cost me $2 😊 woot woot!
Imagine what my score would be if I could actually hit a green LOL.

Click here to search Brevard Homes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring is in the Air!