Welcome to Living in Paradise.  My name is Eileen Olejarski and I've been living on the Space Coast since my family moved here from Staten Island, NY just before I turned 10.  So...although I'm not native-born I consider myself a native since I spent my formative years in small, quiet, & lazy Indian Harbour Beach. 

No matter how many times I spread my wings towards new adventures, I always found my way home to Brevard - where my family is, and where my heart lives.

My journey has brought me to a new adventure as a Realtor with SunCoast Real Estate Group in my hometown Indian Harbour Beach and this blog is my way of connecting my world with yours.

Call, Text, or Email me anytime regarding any of the posts you find interesting or if I can help you, your friends or your family with any real estate needs.

"Your New Beginning Starts Today"

Eileen

Click Now To Search Brevard Homes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring is in the Air!