Riding Viera

You know you're in Florida when...

I've taken up to riding my bicycle around the neighborhood to better orient myself with surrounding communities and too get exercise.  My rides are from 6 to 8 miles long.  The other day I had to stop and take a picture of this guy.  He was hanging out in the pond at the entrance of my subdivision.  He's just a little guy... but I still didn't want to get too close.  Today I had to break for a squirrel - He ran out right in front of me!  Silly squirrel.


For real estate news and updates- please check my business Facebook Page.   I update it daily with current news and things that matter.

Click here to search Brevard Homes

Like me on Facebook - Eileen Olejarski, Realtor SunCoast Real Estate Group

Email me




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spring is in the Air!